Group members, top left to bottom right: Mariam Arab, Reza Miraskarshahi, Mohammad Saberian, Neda Shokraneh, Max Libbrecht, Pei-Yu Cui, Kay Weise, Nafiseh Sedaghat, Faezeh Bayat, Shohre Masoumi, Mohammad Rezaie, Amir Safari
- Email: maxwl at sfu dot ca
- Office: TASC 1 9219, SFU Burnaby campus
- CV (last updated 2016-12-04): PDF HTML
- Mailing address: ASB 9971-8888 University Drive. Burnaby, British Columbia V5A 1S6, Canada
Graduate and undergraduate
My group is currently recruiting students at all levels (undergraduate RA, Masters and PhD). If you are interested, please contact me at the email address above, including a CV and a brief summary of your research interests. Graduate applicants should also apply to the SFU CS graduate program.
- Segway encyclopedia
- Submodular selection of assays (SSA)
- Entropic graph-based posterior regularization (EGPR)
- Clustering AGgregation Tool (CAGT)
- Segway encyclopedia. Reference annotations of 164 human cell types, plus cell type-agnostic encyclopedia.
- Domain annotations. Domain annotations of 8 human cell types derived from histone modifications and Hi-C.
- Fall 2019 CMPT 310: Artificial Intelligence
- Spring 2019 CMPT 310: Artificial Intelligence
- Fall 2018 CMPT 884: Seminar on machine learning for the life sciences
- Fall 2018 CMPT 882 (prev 829): Seminar on deep neural networks
- Spring 2018 CMPT 829: Seminar on deep neural networks
- Fall 2017 CMPT 310: Artificial Intelligence
- UW 2017 Genome 541 unit: Gene regulation and epigenomics
- UW 2016 Genome 541 unit: Gene regulation and epigenomics
- UW 2015 Genome 541 unit: Gene regulation and epigenomics
- UW Genome 540