Courses Recently Taught
- CMPT 102: Introduction to Scientific Computer Programming
- CMPT 128: Introduction to Computing Science and Programming for Engineers
- CMPT 275: Software Engineering I
- CMPT 300: Operating systems I
- CMPT 371: Data Communications and Networking
- CMPT 471: Networking II
B.Sc. (Honors), University of Victoria, 1979.
M.S., California Institute of Technology, 1982.
Ph.D., California Institute of Technology, 1987.
- Data communications, Software Engineering, Programming applications in science and engineering
Real-Time Embedded programming in communications applications
Numerical Modelling of wave propagation in Elastic Media for Earthquake ground motion prediction.