Next: Queries on Several Relations
Up: Query-by-Example (QBE)
Previous: Basic Structure
For example, to find all customers having an account at the SFU
- A P. before the variable causes printing.
- A P.ALL. prefix suppresses duplicate elimination.
- A P. in front of the row prints all attributes.
- The domain variable may be omitted if it is not used elsewhere.
- Arithmetic expressions are allowed.
- Comparison operators are allowed, space on left hand side is left blank.
To find the names of all branches not located in Burnaby:
To find all customers having an account at both the SFU and the
To find all customers having an account at either branch or both:
Find all customers having an account at the same branch as Jones:
Tue Jun 9 14:17:04 PDT 1998